- Heather Jeary – Norfolk Women's Institute
- Carol Makins – Norfolk Women's Institute
- Claire Wade – The Clandestine Cake Club & Swallowtails WI
- Jo Christy – Miss Sue Flay (www.misssueflay.com) > that's me, that is!
- Huw Sayer – Writer and blogger, Business Writers Ltd
- Emily Norton – Norton's Dairy
- Sarah Hardy – Sarah Hardy Media
- Rosa McMahon – Eastern Daily Press
- Andy Taylor – Fun Outside Magazine
- Gay Webster – Just Regional
Wednesday, 23 September 2015
Wroxham Barns Scone Competition - Enter Now!
So you think you're a master baker? (Careful.... ; ) How about testing that title and entering the UK's only dedicated scone competition (we think!) at Wroxham Barns in Norfolk this coming Sunday 27th September 2015? This competition is in its ninth year and they are proud to be part of Norfolk Food & Drink to raise the profile of Norfolk's incredible food & drink offering - I've already been impressed with "Porkstock" back in the summer, Norfolk is very exciting for food and drink, I can promise you! I've been asked to join the judging panel, "Mary Berry" style, helping to decide which scones have got what it takes to make our beloved afternoon tea table - I'm genuinely excited! Here's the list of judges for this year (gulp!):