Thursday 23 June 2016

Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1

Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 I recently enjoyed a weekend away with some gorgeous girl friends in Amsterdam. These new travel buddies were the best i could have asked for, we had an awesome time exploring a new city together! We explored so much, I can't even begin to tell you where we went and what we saw.... So, I'm going to show you some of my favourite photos instead until I've created a worthy enough blog post to share with you - and it will be epic, worth the wait I can promise you! Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 Amsterdam In Pictures: Part 1 More to follow very shortly... Have you been to Amsterdam yourself?  Any top tips?... MSF Miss Sue Flay logo Green Brush Read my "About Me" page here! See more of my travel videos here and more of my food review videos here. Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about life in general! Please note – I am in no means obliged to blog or write about this event, brands associated to it or their offerings, but I simply choose to share with my readers, should I wish to do so. Any questions or to discuss a "Secret Stay" or review, please do email:hello@misssueflay.com All images © 2016 Miss Sue Flay, these may not be used or reproduced without written permission from the owner, many thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment