Sunday 13 March 2011

CAN YOU SPOT THE BOOK CLUB TEA PARTY VENUE!?.....

Just a little teaser for my fellow guests, who will be attending The Secluded (Book Club!) Tea Party in a couple of weeks time!....

Have you all ANY idea where the venue will be yet?.... There are so many Book-ish venues that could contend in Cambridge itself...I thought I might show you all a few of them and see if anybody can guess which venue it will be....Hehe....

Could It be The Haunted Book Shop just off King's Parade?.... What a fantastically Spooky venue this would be!....


How about WH Smith in the Heart of the City?!... Upstairs is always very quiet... so could be do-able..


Perhaps we will be seated in the Fantastic Market Square with the book man hosting a couple of hours of book related fun and games?....


Oxfam Books on Sidney Street is always a contender...a great choice of books and a friendly atmosphere.... Oooh have you figured it out yet?.... Or do you need some more teasers to throw into the mix....?!....


Maybe the Tea Party will be at the prestigious Cambridge University Press Book Shop just off The Market Square?....I am yet to go *Full On* Cambridge!.... Tempting...!....


How could any Cambridge resident forget the fantastic Galloway and Porter Bookshop?!... Now closed down and looking very sorry for itself... Perhaps the owners of this building have let us in for one last ode to all things book-related?.....


Last choice, being a little more mainstream.... Did I opt for a special agreement with Waterstones and bargain with them to let us use their kitchen and facilities for the tea??.... A possibility...


So which of the above do YOU think we are going to be seated for a couple of hours of Tea, Cake and Book chat?!..... If you get it right, I will be VERY impressed...We have SOME Amazing Book shops in Cambridge... and these are just a few!....

Also...Check out my fun video that I have made using the chosen book for this event : ) I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!
To view the clip, click here.

See you very soon fellow book lovers!!!

MSF xx

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...going by the previous picture you posted it looks like somewhere that sells old books so I'm going to guess the Haunted Bookshop (somewhere I've never been but will definitely visit sometime if the tea party isn't there).

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH Helen you could be spot on... Hehe.... On the other hand you may be miles out hehe.... I am such a tease I know.... All part of the fun! ; )
    Miss Sue Flay xxx

    ReplyDelete