Saturday 4 June 2011

The Music Behind.... Volume 2

.... The Secluded (CRAFTY) Tea Party!

Some of my new favourite tracks from a recently updated Ipod playlist were included in this months Tea Party mix,
all of which I felt went well together for this fun and crafty afternoon event with my 12 Crafty Tea Party guests.

And if they didn't hear them all... then here are a few links to my most favourite tracks : )
Well worth a listen! 

.....  I think so anyway! 

Stick your Earphones in, or turn your speakers up and give them a listen! 

One of these talented lovelies are in fact hopefully going to be joining myself and my guests at The Secluded Tea Party later this year.... Can you guess who it is?!.... EXCITING!!!! 

 Josh Rouse - I Will Live On Islands

K.D. Lang & the Siss Boom -  I Am The Winner





 My Mate George -  A Nice Cup Of Tea

Emiliana Torrini - White Rabbit

Dave Dee Dozy Beaky Mick & Titch -  Hold Tight




Uh Huh Her -  Common Reaction



The Overtones - Gambling Man





Paloma Faith -  Upside Down





Emmy The Great - First Love





Jr. Walker & The All Stars - Cleo's Mood





The Coral - Dreaming Of You



Blue Foundation - Eyes On Fire

The Baseballs - This Love 


If you have any favourite chilled out tunes... or maybe some awesome Indie, Opera or even Rock anthems that could be used... Anything at all!... For my themed Tea Parties... then please do suggest them! I am always looking to explore new music... and only know what I know.... So do educate me, should you have a golden oldie, or the perfect soundtrack to your life!.....I would LOVE to hear them!.... : )


Miss Sue Flay 
: )

No comments:

Post a Comment