Wednesday 27 October 2010

I am very pleased to (FINALLY!) announce.....

...... the first ever Very British Tea Party on Sunday 21st November 2010 from 2pm to 4pm....and boy am i excited now haha! - It's finally happening, hurrah : )

I will be hosting my first event at a secret indoor venue in the Cambridgeshire Countryside, and will be very happy to welcome guests for the afternoon, sharing my home cooking and enjoying my first attempt at entertaining a room filled with like-minded but very different fellow tea drinkers and cake eaters!

*******************************************

Menu:

A Complimentary Mocktail on arrival

Pancetta, Pea & Mint Tart

A Selection of Sandwiches:

Cream Cheese & Cucumber
Egg Mayonnaise & Cress
Honey Cured Ham & Garlic Jam)

A Selection of freshly made Scones (Courtesy of the Hairy Bikers)
served with Clotted Cream & Strawberry Preserve

Decadent Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries

Miss Sue Flays' Signature Boozy Black Forest Cupcakes


And not forgetting a fantastic selection of whole leaf teas, courtesy of teapigs.co.uk, served in a selection of beautiful china crockery.

*******************************************

Dress Code:
Keep it country...or full on Cocktail Hour....Your Choice! ( I will of course be dressing to impress for my first event!)
 

Needless to say, you will come away feeling stuffed and own some of Cambridgeshire very happiest bellies indeed!

Suggested Donation will be £12 per person.

10 Places left ..so RSVP to save your place now...!

Contact me through Twitter, Facebook or email at:
thesecludedteaparty(at)live(dot)co(dot)uk

The secret venue will be announced to all guests after placing your donation.





Should you have any special dietary requirements, vegetarian requests etc, then please do let me know on booking and i will be happy to accommodate. 

 

(Please note... you must be able to travel to a countryside/secluded location for most tea parties, and public transport cannot be guaranteed). 


I hope to meet you at my first Secluded Tea Party!

MSF
x

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how I also wish my Royal Court of Tea Sisters could all travel across the pond to be there. Let us all know how it turns out. I am also all about .... All things tea. Come to my blog for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 9 Places left now hehe : ) Exciting... First booking made hurrah : )
    Thanks guys! I shall visit your blog for sure : ) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and Good Luck - if only I was a little closer!

    ReplyDelete