Tuesday 23 December 2014

Happy Christmas From Miss Sue Flay - A Roundup Of 2014!

There's not much I want to waffle about right now... Life is amazing, because I've made sure it is. That is the one biggest achievement to come out of this year, I have got out of my life what I have put in and I'm trying to think more positively in everything I do and enter into - it seems to be working! Here's to a HUGELY exciting 2015 (eek, 2015?!) and to even more amazing experiences for the year ahead. I had written an extensive "What Miss Sue Flay Did" post for the last 12 months, as I did last year... however, I think my roundup in images will make it easier to scroll through before you, my lovely reader, heads off for Xmas celebrations yourself. So here is my year, in a nutshell, in images. It's not everything I did exclusively, but these are some of my most favourite elements of my 2014 - I have some very exciting blog plans for the new year, including a new networking opportunity for Cambridge-based bloggers at "Blog Cambridge", so watch this space! If you are new to my blog, please do take a read through my extensive wafflings here! How has your year been? What hopes/dreams/goals do you have for next year? Do leave a comment below and share your thoughts, I'd love to hear from you! Or get in touch via social media through Facebook, Instagram & Twitter for a natter about the simpler things in life!   Festive Christmas Afternoon Teas In London The Simple Things Nigel Slater Icing On The Cake Miss Sue Flay   Miss Sue Flay   Miss Sue Flay Miss Sue Flay Spa Sarome   42 The Calls Hotel Leeds Bed Linen   kayti peschke at Bettys Cakes event with CCC 2   Camping In Suffolk   Blogcademy   Afternoon Tea Week BB Bus   The Blogcademy London Miss Sue Flay   Vintage Patisserie Hospitality Academy   Miss Sue Flay Downton Abbey Afternoon Tea At Byfleet Manor   Primal Performance Weightloss Motivation   Malmaison Leeds Hotel Review   Miss Sue Flay   Miss Sue Flay   Spa Sarome   Miss Sue Flay

No comments:

Post a Comment