Wednesday 7 January 2015

VIDEO: Ask Miss Sue Flay Anything - January 2015

Ask Miss Sue Flay Anything   It's January, so it's time to start video blogging - I've been promising it for ages, so here it finally is - Happy New Year!  I'm starting off with an "Ask Me Anything" video... offering out the chance for my followers and readers to ask me any burning questions they may have for Miss Sue Flay! This month, it's all about my (non) new year resolutions, so here's a quick recap of the questions and answers from this particular session: I've been plotting some exciting travel with my "Around The World In 80 Stays" challenge... Last year, I got to enjoy some amazing stays including a stay in a Penthouse Apartment at 42 The Calls in Leeds, a sunny Spa break in the South of France and a romantic weekend with Travelodge in Bath. I met some amazing chefs and worked with them through a project with Hotpoint at the BBC Good Food Shows in November. I enjoyed an afternoon tea crawl prior to Christmas around some of London's best establishments! Pina asked where I would recommend staying in Norwich for a hotel for the evening - check out St Giles House Hotel or Premier Inn on Duke Street - both perfect City locations for a break  in this fine City. My new bearded friend asks where I would like to visit in the UK - Edinburgh & Dorset are next on my hitless for sure! (He also asks what I want for my birthday, so I am hoping he will surprise me with a romantic gesture ; ) Suzzy asks if I found The Blogcademy useful (hell yes!) and what my "don'ts" would be when it comes to blogging... Don't do anything you don't believe in or say anything you wouldn't to somebody's face, your readers can tell! Clare asked where the best first daytime date locations would be in Cambridge - I gave a quick recap on one of my gorgeous first dates that lasted an entire day with my new man friend - I hope it helps Clare! Cat at The Teatime Treatery asks if I'm planning my year ahead (haha... hmmm) and what my favourite apps are atm, which are Party, Party, Instagram and Untappd for th enew beer drinker in me! And what 3 things would I not travel without?.... Please do have a watch to find out! - brew yourself a good cuppa and enjoy! [youtube height="HEIGHT" width="WIDTH"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOG7VIlzkDg[/youtube]

No comments:

Post a Comment